OIL AND NATURAL GAS CORPORATION LIMITED
RECRUITMENT OF GRADUATE TRAINEES-2011
ADVERTISEMENT NO. 3/2011 (R&P)
JOIN THE NUMERO UNO:
ONGC is looking for promising, energetic and young Geo-scientists, Engineers, MBAs, Law Graduates and CAs/ ICWA‟s with bright academic record to join the organization as Class-I executive (E-1) in the following disciplines- Geology, Geophysics, Reservoir, Chemistry, Programming, Production, Drilling, Cementing, Mechanical, Electrical, E&T, Instrumentation, Civil, Transport, Environment, Finance & Accounts, HR, Medical, Materials Management, Legal and Security. The pay scale is in the grade of Rs. 24,900 - 50,500/- with an increment of 3% per year. Besides Basic Pay, the employee is entitled to allowance @ 47% of Basic Pay under Cafeteria Approach, Dearness Allowance, HRA/Company Accommodation, Contributory Provident Fund, Conveyance Maintenance, Substantial Performance Related Pay (PRP), Medical Facility for self and dependents, Gratuity, Self Contributory Post Retirement Benefit Scheme and Composite Social Security Scheme as per Company rules.
The Company offers one of the best compensation packages in cost to company (CTC) terms in the country with opportunity of merit-oriented advancement in a professionally managed organization focused on growth.
Wherever CGPA/ OGPA/ CPI/ DGPA or letter grade in degree is awarded, equivalent % of marks should be indicated in the online application as per norms adopted by concerned Univ/ Instt. Please also obtain a certificate to this effect from the Univ./ Instt, which shall be required to be submitted at the time of interview.
C: AGE LIMIT: As on 12.08.2011 for all posts except Drilling and Cementing: 1.Gen.-30 Years, 2. OBC (Non- Creamy Layer) - 33 Years 3. SC/ST- 35 Years and 4. Person with Disability (PwD) – 40 Years for Gen, 43 years for OBC & 45 years for SC/ST category.
For Drilling and Cementing: As on 12.08.2011 1. Gen. - 28 Years, 2. OBC (Non Creamy Layer) - 31 Years and 3. SC/ST - 33 Years.
D: SELECTION PROCESS
(a) Eligible candidates will be required to appear for Written test (Objective as well as Subjective Type) consisting of two papers namely (i) General Awareness (ii) Subject / Specialization concerned.
(b) The candidates who qualify in the written test shall be called for psychometric test and interview as per merit and criteria decided by the Management.
(c) The written test is tentatively scheduled on 18.09.2011. (The exact date of the test shall be communicated to the candidates through admit card and will also be available on ONGC website http://www.ongcindia.com/).
(d) Screening and selection will be based on the details provided by the candidate, hence it is necessary that applicants should furnish only accurate, full and correct information. Furnishing of wrong / false information will be a disqualification and ONGC will NOT be responsible for any consequence of furnishing of such wrong/false information.
(e) ONGC departmental candidates must ensure filling their own CPF Number of ONGC in the appropriate field in the online form, failing which they shall not, repeat SHALL NOT be screened/ considered as departmental candidates from ONGC.
(f) Candidate shortlisted for interview will be required to upload his/her scanned documents of qualifying degree on the online application website by a cutoff date (to be informed later) before interview, failing which the candidate may not be interviewed.
E: HOW TO APPLY
Eligible applicants would be required to apply Online ONLY (on the Internet) through the link ‘Apply Online’ on ONGC’s website: http://www.ongcindia.com/. No other mode repeat no other mode of application shall be accepted.
1. Before registering/submitting their applications on the website the candidates should possess the following:
a) Valid E-mail ID.
b) A facility to take Printout of the Challan form and Registration Slip.
c) If document upload option is to be exercised: Scanned copies of recent passport size colour photograph of the candidate with white background (not more than 50 KB size), signature of the candidate (not more than 20 KB size) and Bank challan (containing bank seal and journal number).
2. The candidate can access the online application form at http://www.ongcindia.com/. The online registration site would be open from 1000 hours on 21.07.2011 to 2000 hours on 12.08.2011.
3. All correspondence with candidates shall be done through E-mail only. All information regarding examination schedule/admit card/interview call letters etc. shall be provided through E-mail. Responsibility of receiving, downloading and printing of admit card/ call letter shall be that of the candidate. ONGC will not be responsible for any loss of E-mail sent, due to invalid/wrong E-mail ID provided by the candidate or delivery of Emails to spam/bulk mail folder etc.
4. Online Application and Payment methodology will be available on online application site.
5. General and OBC candidates will be required to deposit the registration fee of Rs. 500/- and SC/ST/Person with Disability (PwD) candidates will be required to deposit registration fee of Rs. 100/-. Registration fee is non-refundable. Registration Fee can be deposited at any branch of State Bank of India through challan. The fee is to be deposited in ONGC Powerjyoti A/C Number 30827318409 of SBI, Tel Bhavan, Dehradun. Payment is to be made as per the designated process only. No other mode of payment would be accepted. Applicants should not deposit fee through instruments like Demand Draft/ Banker Cheques/ IPO/ online transfer of money into ONGC account etc, if any applicant makes payment through any such mode fee will NOT be returned/ refunded. Therefore applicants should pay the fee through challan form (designated process) only.
6. Departmental candidates from ONGC would also be required to deposit the applicable registration fee through the challan form. However, the same would be reimbursable.
7. During Online registration process, candidates can opt for either of the following modes:-
(a) Uploading of documents: Candidates can upload scanned copies of their documents viz. photograph (not more than 50 KB size), signature (not more than 20 KB size) and
challan form by clicking on the appropriate link(s) provided on the online application web site. Candidates opting for uploading of the documents need not send the documents by post.
(b) Sending documents by post: Those candidates NOT opting for uploading of documents are required to send the print of original registration slip with signature in the space provided, recent passport size colour photograph (size 3.5 x 4.5 cms with white background) affixed and signed, along with ONGC‟s copy of the bank challan (containing bank seal and journal number) in an envelope superscribed “GT-2011 “Discipline & Category” as the case may be, by ORDINARY POST (since post box do not accept registered posts) to Post Box No 10737, Sector 7, Rohini, Delhi - 110085 so as to reach latest by 20.08.2011. Documents received after 20.08.2011 will not be considered. ONGC will not be responsible for any postal delay/loss.
F: Written Test Centers
The written test will be conducted at following cities:
1. Ahmedabad 2. Chennai 3. Delhi 4. Guwahati
5. Hyderabad 6. Kochi 7. Kolkata 8.Mumbai
9. Ranchi 10. Lucknow
Candidates have to choose one of these cities as Test Centre and no change will be allowed subsequently. However, ONGC reserves the right to change any of the above mentioned test cities at its discretion.
Registration start Date
21.07.2011, 1000 hrs.
Last date for registration
12.08.2011, 2000 hrs.
Last date for receiving registration slip with enclosures by ordinary post (for candidates opting for Sending documents by ordinary post)
20.08.2011, 1700 hrs.
All India Written Test (Tentative)
J: IMPORTANT NOTICE TO ALL CANDIDATES
1. Eligible applicants would be required to apply Online ONLY (on the Internet) through the link ‘Apply Online’ on ONGC’s website: http://www.ongcindia.com/. No other mode repeat no other mode of application shall be accepted.
2. Candidates NOT opting for uploading of documents are required to send the requisite documents only by ORDINARY POST to Post Box No 10737, Sector 7, Rohini, Delhi – 110085 so as to reach latest by 20.08.2011. Documents received after 20.08.2011 will not be considered ONGC will not be responsible for any postal delay/loss.
3. Any sort of canvassing or influencing the officials related to the selection/recruitment process would result in immediate disqualification of the candidate. In case of any dispute, the decision of the management of ONGC will be final & binding on all candidates.
DGM (HR)- Rectt
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Ltd
Tel Bhavan, Dehradun.