Admission to Integrated, PG&Research Programmes(Ph.D) in Central Universities of Bihar(www.cub.ac.in), Jammu (www.cujammu.in) Jharkhand(www.cuj.ac.in), Kashmir(www.cukashmir.ac.in), Kerala(www.cukerala.ac.in), Rajasthan(www.curaj.ac.in) & TamilNadu(www.cutn.ac.in).
1. Online applications for Common Entrance Examination will be available on www.cucet.co.in from 10 am on 10th April,2012. The Last date for receipt of online and offline application is May 17th, 2012. Please visit respective University website for institution specific details and information,
2. Application forms will also be available from the respective Universities for sale across their counters from 10th April,2012.
3. Application forms can also be download from www.cucet.co.in or any of the participating Universities websites.
4. Admission to the seven Central Universities will be through a Common Entrance test as Follows:
a. For Integrated Programmes & M.A. Language Programmes:
Written Test on 3rd June’2102
b. For all non language M.A. programmes, M.Sc., MBA, M. Pharm, M. Tech, M.Arch& M. Phil / Ph.D. Programmes:
Online test on 9th& 10th June 2012
5. Offline test centres:
Allahabad, BandarSindri (District Ajmer), Bangalore, Bhagalpur, Bubaneshwar, Chennai, Coimbatore, Darbhanga, Dhanbad, Gaya,
Guwahati, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Jammu, Jamshedpur, Kasargod, Kolkata, Kottayam, Kozhikode, Madurai, New Delhi, Patna, Ranchi, Srinagar
Thiruvanathapuram, Thiruvarur, Trichur. If the number of candidates opting for a particular centre is not viable, they will be allocated to the nearest centre.
The decision of the convener is final in this regard.
6. Online test centres:
Ajmer, Allahabad, Bangalore, Bhagalpur, Bikaner, Bubaneshwar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Coimbatore, Darbhanga, Dhanbad, Gaya,
Guwahati, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Jammu, Jamshedpur, Jodhpur, Kasargod, Kolkata, Kota, Kottayam, Kozhikode, Madurai, Mumbai, New Delhi, Patna,
Ranchi, Srinagar, Thiruvanathapuram, Thiruvarur, Trichur, Udaipur . If the number of candidates opting for a particular centre is not viable, they will be
allocated to the nearest centre. The decision of the convener is final in this regard.
7. Certain courses have additional screening process such as interviews/group discussions etc where applicable. Applicants are required to check from the
respective University website for this information.
8. Admission to the above programme is subject to applicants’ fulfilling eligibility conditions for various programmes as notified in the respective Universities’
9. Applicants awaiting results in the qualifying examination may also apply. However, their admission will be subject to their passing and getting the minimum eligible marks in the qualifying examination, the proof of which should be submitted before the last date fixed for the completion of the admission
formalities by the Universities concerned.
10. It is the applicants’ responsibility to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as notified by the various Universities.
11. Admission to the Central Universities is governed by the Central Educational Institutions (reservation in admission) Act.
12. The respective University reserves the right to launch or drop any academic programme at any stage.
13. The candidates belonging to the SC/ST community will get relaxation of 5% in the minimum requirement prescribed by the concerned University.
14. The number of seats for the programmes of participating University may be increased/decreased depending on the faculty and other resources available.
|Date of start of Online Application Form||10th April, 2012 **|
|Date of start of issuing Offline Application Form||10th April, 2012 **|
|Last Date for sale of Application of Offline/Online Form Closes on||15th May, 2012|
|Last date for receipt of Application Form||17th May, 2012|
|Admit card Download Window||28 – 30 May 2012|
|CUCET – 2012 Examination (Offline) Date (for UG, Integrated & Other specified programmes)||3rd June, 2012|
|CUCET – 2012 Online Examination (for all Post Graduate & Research programmes Except Language programme)||9th – 10th June 2012|
|Declaration of Results & Downloading of Score Card (for Offline Examination)||15th June, 2012|
|Counselling Sessions & Admission Starts||25th June, 2012|
|Classes Commence||As Per Individual University Schedule *|
|** Please look out for announcement for online / offline application details in national dailies.|
|* Please check with the website of individual Universities.|