|June 16-21, 2014|
Supported by National Mathematics Initiative
(Department of Science & Technology, Government of India)
SIDE is a series of biennial conferences devoted to the study of integrable difference equations and related topics, including the following
- ordinary and partial difference equations,
- analytic difference equations,
- symmetries and reductions,
- orthogonal polynomials and special functions,
- difference geometry,
- Lagrangian and variational aspects,
- integrable discrete systems on graphs,
- integrable dynamical mappings,
- multidimensional consistency,
- discrete Painlevé equations,
- ultra-discrete systems
- discrete systems over finite field
- singularity confinement, algebraic entropy (growth of complexity),
- representations of affine Weyl groups,
- quantum mappings and quantum field theory on the space-time lattice
Registration fee: 100 Euros (International participants); Rs.1000 (Indian participants) . International participants should pay the fee onsite at the start of the Conference. Indian participants should send a DD in the name of IISc Mathematics Initiative payable at Bangalore.
The conference will feature invited lectures, general contributed sessions and poster sessions.
We are particularly keen to attract Ph.D. students and early-stage researchers to the conference and hope to be able to offer limited travel (to Indian participants) and accommodation support.
For more information visit: http://math.iisc.ernet.in/~nmi/SIDE.php